Mind that EntroPay cards are not credit cards. They are completely prepaid, which means that you should deposit funds on the card before using it. You can fund it with any available way – another card or a bank transfer, it doesn’t matter. Consequently, you can spend only the amount that you’ve deposited on it.
As far as the card is prepaid, it is issued instantly and is available to anyone. In other words, the bank doesn’t check your credit history and payment-worthiness before providing a card to you. To get an EntroPay card you are just to register on their site and order the Virtual Visa.
As with a normal Visa, all the payments made with EntroPay cards are instant. Transactions are processed in a couple of seconds.
An optional solution offered to virtual EntroPay cards holders is a conventional (physical) MasterCard, which is similar to any MasterCard in the world and can be used for both online and offline payments as well as cash withdrawals via ATMs.
One more advantage of a virtual EntroPay Visa is a built-in digital converter, which allows instant currency converting.
As for the security, EntroPay cards are well protected in a full compliance with existing standards. Personal data and details of operations are protected with 128-bit encryption.
Using EntroPay for Casino Depositing
The process of depositing with an EntroPay card is similar to depositing with any debit or credit plastic card. You need to choose EntroPay options on the deposit page and fill in the form that appears on the monitor. In particular, the following data is required: the amount of deposit, your name, card number, validity date of the card and the CVC / CVV-code. As soon as the transaction is confirmed, the money is on your account in the casino.
EntroPay for Cash Withdrawal
EntroPay lets withdraw funds from casinos. It works in the same way as with any other cards. Select EntroPay in the cash out section, fill in the requested details (amount, card number, etc.) and confirm the operation. Your funds will be transferred to your virtual card.
Benefits of EntroPay
- Swift, secure and anonymous payments in any popular currency. This is what the majority of web-casino users expect from an ideal banking product.
- You can’t spend more than you have on the card. To avoid temptation and unjustified risk, deposit exactly the amount of money that you are ready to spend.
- EntroPay cards are available to everyone: you can obtain it at any time without any checkups, just registering on EntroPay site.
Downsides of EntroPay
- A commission fee is charged when you are depositing funds to your EntroPay card from your plastic card (4,95%) or from your bank account (3,95%). Depositing in online-casinos via EntroPay is free of charge.
- For the funds withdrawal from a casino, you’ll pay the commission of 1,95%.
EntroPay are accepted in multiple web-casinos. On this page you’ll find the list of top trusted EntroPay casinos.