Millionaire Slot Machine Online
Recommended Ash Gaming Slots
About Millionaire Slot
Millionaire is based on the popular show “Who wants to be a Millionaire?” Because of the show’s notoriety, Ash Gaming developed this casino game featuring 50 paylines and five reels.
Choose Casino to Play Millionaire for Real Money
You surely would have heard about this game show as it was viral, so much so that it revitalised the fame of game shows. Since the glory of this show, there have been many different games, or spin-offs in the way of board games, console games. But this time there is also a slot machine developed on the subject in casinos online.
If you expect to find a trivia game expecting questions, then you will return dissatisfied. Millionaire casino slot online is explicitly a game featuring standard symbols substituted by images from the game show.
This slot machine also includes the dramatic musical notes from the TV show to entice the anticipation that the game show had. Also, the familiar blue neon colours are displayed in the logo and background. Furthermore, the reels are displayed in front of the TV show further adding to the authentic call-back nature of the game engine.
The standard symbols included in the slot symbolic of the game show representation are:
- The 50:50 Logo
- A 1 Million Dollars Check
- A question mark
- A Pound Sign
- Ask the Audience chart
- The contestant’s chair
- The questioner and the question screen
- And the Show’s (Millionaire) Logo
Some special emblems which consist of the Tv studio (the audience) and the player’s choice (orange bar + 3 green bars). Moreover, the jackpot ladder symbol and the lifeline symbol.
The betting range begins from 0.01 coins per line and can rise to a max of 300 money payline. There are benefits for all types of players, the high & low rollers both get to enjoy the game due to this extensive choice. A free to play game version is supported, but you can also play Millionaire slot machine for real money. The highest payout rate in this slot is 500 times the bet. There is also a possibility of winning 1 500 000 coins during the progressive jackpot bonus round. The slot machine can be played in a variety of areas, mainly the European countries or the modern Western countries. However, there are some countries like Egypt and Turkey where there is a prohibition on using the Millionaire slot machine.
Offering You Riches Just as Its Inspiration Did
When you play Millionaire slot machine online, there are special bonuses offered:
- A logo with the colour ambience of purple & blue is the Wild symbol. During the game, this symbol can replace other symbols. Having 5 Wild Symbols positioned together awards 500x multiplier of the total bet.
- A picture of the Ladder is activated for the Jackpot symbol. Three of these enable the progressive jackpot round.
- A scatter symbol which utilises a “free spins” image. Getting at least three free spins symbol signs trigger the free spins round.
There are three rewards on Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
- The primary one of these is the Progressive Ladder reward – which is the place the most significant wins will probably originate from, yet additionally where you will be disappointed. In this round, you attempt and scale the cash stepping ladder, with sums given your stake. Toward the start of the round, you will be given free advances, which are set indiscriminately on the ladder. It’s basically like the level up system based on the questionnaire system on the show. The more Progressive Ladder images that you land to enter this reward round, the higher your rewards will be. By and large, this round returns 20x your stake, however, once in a while it can be substantially more than that. If you make everything of the route to the best, then you will open the dynamic bonanza.
- Another reward is the Prize Pick Bonus that is activated with 3, 4, or 5 Prize Pick scatter symbols landing anyplace on the reels. Pick every one of the symbols for momentary prizes. It is a brisk amusement, yet the arrival is OK.
- In the free twists round, you will be taken to another screen and given at least ten free twists. Wins are somewhat more typical all over new sticky wilds. These moves left after each turn. It should consequently get you 10, 15, or 20 free spins, respectively. During the Free Spins mode, Shifting Wilds are added to the reels. These moving images will continue moving to one side with each turn until the point when they all vanish.
A Worth-Million Game Summed Up
The overall game has an RTP value of 95. 02%. The music and the graphics all add up to an addictive slot machine. It’s a medium variance machine meaning you will win steadily and slowly.