Spirit Of The Inca Slot Machine Online
Recommended Real time gaming Slots
About Spirit Of The Inca Slot
Inspired by ancient civilizations, Spirit of the Inca slot is a game with some serious spirit, guarding the gameplay and boosting casino players to go. Being the courtesy of Real-Time Gaming, the machine obtained a unique design and a couple of handsome features, which might drive your bankroll crazy. Overall, Spirit of the Inca has quite individual visual designing, conjuring up different pictures of long bygone cultures, and this is why the slot machine attracts eyes in the first place. Enjoy being surrounded by a rich tropical landscape, set in some idyllically peaceful location replete with enormous treasures of priceless value.
Choose Casino to Play Spirit Of The Inca for Real Money
Spirit Of The Inca Preview
RTG have made quite a name for themselves over the recent years, so they obviously have to keep up with their past merits. Give or take, Spirit of the Inca proves that Real-Time, taking gambling seriously, is still floating and bursting with various ideas. Not only does the game have fine visuals and on-point animation, but also an amazing package of bonus action. Spirit of the Inca leaves out boring ways, and instead offers jackpot feature to allow punters to make a good fortune. Paired up with really unusual freespin setting, this becomes a sheer treasure of its own.
Spirit of the Inca, on the format, falls under ‘progressive jackpot’ slot machine category, providing five different pots for different kinds of gamblers. But at the same time a locked prize is placed on offer, too. Throughout spinning, Spirit of the Inca accumulates some relatively good jackpot sum which can be won in a single-player only. The only ‘miss’ here is that gamblers cannot separate common pots from the local one. Anyway, in either case, sums look tasty and formidable.
- Scatter Wins – look out for Priestesses as they carry some guaranteed cash prize to your balance. Basically, Scatters in Spirit of the Inca slots game do almost nothing except for fetching rewarding for a hit. They appear anywhere on the gaming grid, and then depending on their landing number, get gamblers rewarded – two-of-a-kind gives x2 to the total bet, four matches bring x10 and the final cut would be x100 for a lucky five-of-a-kind.
- 12 for 25 – another interesting feature of the game is that it has a relatively large number of symbols with a relatively small number of paylines on offer. From some perspectives, this disproportion will be a ruining factor for gathering a good combo. At the same time, it allows multiple patterns to collect at a time. Spirit of the Inca slot machine is progressive in any event, so the major share of attraction goes to jackpots rather than to the main game.
- Bonus Feature – made in the style of a scratch game, Spirit of the Inca Bonus has two phases before the greatest action: selection time and fun time. Of course, these are freespins, judging by the end, but few machines would provide gamblers with a choice, even if it has random grounds. You get to pick the number of spins, multiplication to be applied throughout and even advancing Wildcards, which cannot be found in the base.
Spirit of the Inca provides a real-money opportunity for gambling enthusiasts in the form of five separate jackpots. Though, there are some limitations to get eligible. First of all, to become a progressive participant, one has to ‘Opt In’ (the button to activate jackpots in on the upper panel). Then each wager you place during the game will be additional charged with 0.05 credits which are going to contribute to the jackpots. Nevertheless, an amazing moment here is that Spirit of the Inca does not force you into progressive business – you can easily opt out just as you opted in.
So, you enrolled and ready to place extra bets for the sake of bigger prizes. The jackpots range from mini-sized to maxi-sized. To get all five Boiling Point Jackpots active, gamblers have to play at a maximum bet level which is a bit derailed since wagers here are a little beyond reasonable values – 35 credits per round is no joke if you replace credits with real currency like euros. Playing with less than the maximum gets one or more jackpots to be disabled according to the bet. The more you bet in the game, the more you contribute, and the more your chances are at multiple jackpots at a time.
How to play
Spirit of the Inca slots have ordinary interface, so getting started is actually very easy:
- Adjust your stakes and choose the most appropriate wagering level. ‘Bet’ button with side arrows allows to control credits. There are not so many options – the game has 5 betting values.
- Decide whether you are going to turn Spirit of the Inca into a progressive mode. If so, to the upper box in Vegas-style and choose ‘Opt In’. Remember that taking part into jackpots costs additional 0.05 coins per spin.
- Spin the reels with the respective button in the lower control bar and come what may. Game setting can be found below ‘Spin’.
Incan Spirit symbol serves as a Wildcard and a Scatter in a single entry. The icon expands to cover the whole reel it lands on and also pays for matching combinations – five Incan Spirits bring a whooping x2000 to the bet. Trapping Scatters on reels 1 and 5 at the same time activates special bonus. As soon as you catch the number, the reels get covered with 15 glyphs which you have to pick from. But here comes the twist:
- You are given 5 tries to go. First three will reveal the number of freespins on a course. You can win up to 25 rounds in the long run.
- The fourth pick reveals a multiplier size which is going to boost any win through the bonus. Multiplications range from dull x1 to promising x10.
- The fifth pick is the most intriguing one. It reveals an extension to the bonus. It can be either nothing, or a Wild Reel or some extra Wildcard on each real.
Spirit of the Inca by RTG has a major objective of winning one of five jackpots. Spins and bonuses come more as an additional action while jackpots get amassed and triggered. In any case, there is a 5×3 format with 25 fixed win-lines. Stakes range from 3.50 credits to 30 per hit. The paytable contains 11 regular symbols and a special one. Each pays some cash prize.
Casinos may be not really happy about five simultaneously working jackpots, but it is what it is. Spirit of the Inca remains dangerous, opportunistic and appealing, even with some significant misses in the gameplay. Anyhow, some may be put off by maximum stakes required, but 30 credit buy-in is a relatively good price to reach out millions.