About Break Da Bank Again Slot
Remarkable treasures, special symbols, and bonus features are waiting in the wings in the Break Da Bank Again slot machine from Microgaming. Each player can try their luck in this 5-reel and 9-payline slot for the chance to take home a win of up to 375,000 coins. Keep reading to discover just how this possibility can turn into a pleasant reality.
Most Popular Casinos
A 2nd glimpse at the screen is all you need to understand what the Break Da Bank Again slot online has in store for you. It’s the dream of every gambler to break the casino’s bank, leaving them bankrupt while concurrently lining your pockets. Luckily, the Break Da Bank Again slot game affords you this lunacy. The title of the game is unapologetically that of greed, and the best part is that there’s no audience to judge you for your money-hungry escapades.
A purple velvet countertop that screams elegance, royalty, and wealth, graces the backdrop. And, the sound effects inject class to your gaming sessions. Using the analogy of popular soap operas that typically have one wealthy family starring in them, taking center stage, in the Break Da Bank Again casino game, you’re the affluent tycoon around which this storyline finds its orbit.
So, at the heart of it all, you’ll stumble upon lower-valued generic playing cards (A, J, 10, Q, and K) that come in a flashy design. The higher-rewarding icons reek of opulence and range from wads of money, precious jewelry, and golden bars, to coins. The King (K) and Queen (Q) don a crown as markers of true royalty. The scatter symbol represents the bank’s vault. So, the sound of the vault slamming is music to your ears because it means you’re about to take home some real money wins. The wild is represented by the Break Da Bank Again game logo, which has the burning desire to put a bulge in your wallet.
How to Play Break Da Bank Again Online
To set the reels in motion, you’ll need to select your preferred wagering amount. You can bet from 1 to 90 coins per spin and select coin sizes that range from 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.20, 0.25 or 0.10. But, keep in mind that you’ll need to activate all 9 paylines to stand a chance at taking home the jackpot. Punters can take their pick from 1 to 10 coins per spin, and the highest possible wager (Bet Max) is set at 22.50 (£0.5 x 5 x 9).
To score a win, you’ll need to line up a cluster of 3 matching slot symbols on an active payline. The symbols must appear in certain positions that you’ll gain insight into on the game menu. A winning combination is formed on adjacent reels, starting on the 1st reel. Moreover, your subsequent win is solely based on your bet. Therefore, the paytable will change as your betting amount increases and decreases.
Here’s a breakdown of the Break Da Bank Again slot game controls.
- +/ -: It’s the go-to for altering the coin sizes to suit your preference.
- Select Line: It comes in handy for modifying the number of paylines you wish to activate.
- Select Coin: It grants you free rein to adjust the number of coins you’d like to wager.
- Spin: Once you’ve set your preferred bet, clicking on the Spin button kicks off a round of gameplay which entails the reels spinning as you hope for the best.
- Bet Max: It sets the reels in motion at the highest possible bet, which elevates your odds of taking home the jackpot.
- Expert: If you yearn for hands-free gaming sessions whereby the reels spin a barrage of times uninterruptedly, you’ll need to tap on ‘Expert’ then ‘Autoplay.’
- Gamble: To double or quadruple your subsequent wins, you’ll need to click on the ‘Gamble’ button. Doing so instantly redirects you to a screen where you’ll see a face-down card whose color (black or red) you’ll need to guess accurately. But, keep in mind that wrong guesses result in the immediate termination of this feature and the loss of your wins.
- Collect: Clicking on this button instantly ends the Gamble feature and allows you to walk away with your accrued winnings.
Bonus Symbols and Features
The Break Da Bank Again slots machine has the following generous bonus features up for grabs.
- The Break Da Bank Again casino slot online logo: It represents the wild symbol, which implies that it has the uncanny ability to replace payouts at the 5x multiplier for all winning paylines. Moreover, if it lines up when the free spins bonus feature is in session, all subsequent wins have a payout of 25x, which is notably larger than other online slots that have littered the gaming market. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the wild icon cannot replace the game’s scatter icon.
- Money Vault Door: It represents the scatter symbol. So, lining up 3 or more of these doors across any activated paylines kicks-off rounds of free spins. And, the number of free spins you’re awarded is solely based on the number of vault door images that appear concurrently on the reels. With that being said:
1) 3 Scatter icons: 15 extra spins
2) 4 Scatter images: 20 free spins
3) 5 Scatter symbols: 25 additional spins
All subsequent wins from these rounds of free spins will benefit from the 5x multiplier. The best part about unveiling a Scatter icon on any of the 5 reels is that the slot machine ushers in a super-sense mode whereby the other 4 reels spin for an extended duration. This welcomes the anticipation of whether or not additional scatters will appear. While there’s the possibility of triggering additional free spins, only one spin per scatter will be unveiled. So, you won’t trigger another 15, 20, or 25 free spins.
As you play the Break Da Bank Again slot online at the maximum bet, you can score a life-changing reward of 75,000 coins that can stretch up to a whopping 375,000 coins, depending on the bonus symbols and features that appear on the reels, as discussed above.
Break Da Bank Again RTP and Volatility
All casino games have an RTP which stands for Return to Player. It defines the fixed amount that all casinos employ per game they offer, which means it encompasses the winning amount that’ll be returned to punters over an unspecified duration. The Break Da Bank Again slot game has an RTP of 95.43%. Therefore, statistically, if you placed a bet of £100, you should see earnings of £95.43. However, this isn’t a guarantee because of the lack of a defined timeframe for which the RTP is set over. So, the longer and more consistent, your gaming sessions are, then the closer you’ll get to this rate.
The term volatility revolves around the level of risk that’s inherent to slot machines and other casino games. The Break Da Bank Again online slot has medium volatility or variance which is a perfect balance between the high and low counterparts. So, it consistently delivers mid-sized to low wins while still granting players access to lucrative rewards without having to risk a sizeable portion of their bankroll.
Play Break Da Bank Again Online Free
Before you get deep into the details, it wouldn’t hurt to try out the Break Da Bank Again demo version. By getting your feet wet with the Break Da Bank Again free play, you can take the time to learn what’s at play and make an informed decision before putting your hard-earned money on the line. The demo or practice version is just like the real money counterpart with the only variation being that you’re playing with free credits and not your real bankroll.
Where to Play
Given that the Break Da Bank Again game was created by Microgaming, a renowned gaming provider in the industry, it, therefore, comes as no surprise then, that you’ll stumble upon it in the world’s best casinos online. But which gaming site should you register to play? Well, to avoid loading the gun and firing blindly at any online casino with your hard-earned cash, take your pick from the list below.
- Vulkan Vegas
- Slots Million
- 888 Casino
- 32 Red
- Leo Vegas
- Jackpot City
Once you’ve had enough practice sessions and are ready to cross over to play the Break Da Bank Again with some real money on the line, it’s recommended to start by placing the smallest possible wager. And, as you do so, you’ll gain insight into the size and frequency of your wins, which will ultimately help you decide or not to increase your betting size or search for alternative online slots to play.
If you’re drawn in by the smell of money coupled with a glint of gold, then the Break Da Bank Again slot game was designed with you in mind. The multipliers, free spins bonuses, wild, scatter, high RTP, medium volatility, and mind-blowing jackpots collectively make this Microgaming title worth your precious time and money.