About Deal Or No Deal Slot
WorldMatch developed Deal or No Deal with five reels, three rows and twenty paylines. You would have guessed it by now; it is inspired by a reality TV show carrying the same name.
Choose Casino to Play Deal Or No Deal for Real Money
Deal Or No Deal Preview
WorldMatch has genuinely levelled up the gaming in casinos online by introducing Deal or No Deal. Undoubtedly, players would be expecting the same level of anticipation and thrill that the TV show offered. Developers fulfil this expectation as the Deal or No Deal casino slot online nearly follows the same plot and idea. The game will inevitably transport you to the TV show platform set against a TV studio background. Then, most of the rules and the featuring icons further add to the theme of the game.
Apart from the usual card symbols, players will witness the depiction of the TV game show in themed symbols. The symbols include:
|§ The red button||§ The prize money wall||§ The studio|
|§ Some contestants||§ The banker||§ Gold and silver briefcases|
Dealing with the Cash
If you have ever watched the TV game show, it would be easier for you when you play Deal or No Deal slot machine online. We have already looked at the symbols; let’s talk about the unique features it beholds for the players.
- The jackpot bonus game – Three or more of the Scatters, renowned phone from the show, trigger this bonus game. Amazingly, players have a chance of winning the progressive jackpot here! Here is how it works.
- Pick and open the briefcases to reveal the cash prize inside.
- After every sixth case, the banker will make an offer for “deal or no deal”.
- Understandably, if you accept the offer, it is what you win.
- If you do not, the game continues until there are two briefcases left – yours and the lucky case.
- You win whatever is in the box you open at last.
- You have to play with all 20 lines active.
- The Deal or No Deal Wild – Landing three or more of the Wilds will lead to either of the bonus games:
- The Banker Reel – Here, you will win an infinite number of free spins, which will end when the banker emerges on the centre reel. Also, all your winnings will double.
- The Banker’s Best Offer – Bonus game offers player ten boxes in a row. Here, the banker asks if they accept what is in a particular box or want to move forward. If the player denies taking anything from the first nine boxes, banker rewards them with the contents of the last box by default.
A TV Show Experience You Will Not Get Elsewhere
Owing to the nature of this casino slot, you will hardly find other slots that offer a similar experience. Then, Deal or No Deal offers quite attractive bonuses and carries a moderate RTP value. The progressive jackpot is another element which will keep the players on the edge of their seat. Therefore, if you choose to play Deal or Deal for real money, you will have an exhilarating time!