About Divine Fortune SlotIndulge in NetEnt’s another progressive video slot, Divine Fortune! This slot, in casinos online, has five reels, three rows and twenty fixed paylines. Immerse in ancient Greek with it!
Choose Casino to Play Divine Fortune for Real Money
Divine Fortune Preview
There are numerous slots in casinos online that are based on an ancient Greece theme. However, Divine Fortune casino slot online by NetEnt takes a slightly different approach. Even though the focus of the main idea is on ancient Greece, developers have utilised it rather shrewdly. The theme is not overpowering the idea of playing a casino game, and neither is it too dull to discourage any excitement. The two lady statues standing on either side of the reels depict the idea behind the game quite correctly. Furthermore, the symbols on the reels supplement this representation. Players will observe Medusa, a Minotaur and a Phoenix midst other creatures from Greek mythology. There are also the usual card symbols.
On the whole, NetEnt has been successful in delivering the theme appropriately. Even the background music is elusive and not too overwhelming. Players might not find a lot to this game at first, but as they unleash its bonuses, they would not want to leave this world of Greek tradition!
Legendary Riches Straight From the Once Glorious Land
Just like when you are at any other casino slot, you would want to know what to expect when you play Divine Fortune slot machine online, right? Well, rest assured that Divine Fortune has a lot in store for you – better display patience! The first thing to know is that the symbol combination might not reward as plentiful as you would anticipate. The highest paying symbol is Medusa who pays you 600 credits if you spin all five. The divine Pegasus is the Wild symbol and a hand holding the lightning bolt of Zeus is the Scatter. The Scatter spells out “free spins” as well. Let’s look at what these special symbols mean when they appear on the reels.
- Falling Wild Re-Spins – It is one of the bonus games where the Wild Pegasus will move a reel downwards, creating more winning opportunities. While this feature is in play, the player is also liable to a re-spin.
- Wild on Wild – When the player has already activated the previous bonus feature, and another Wild appears, it triggers Wild on Wild. It expands the Wild to cover the entire reel and enables much more significant cash rewards with further re-spins.
- Free Spins – Apparently so, if three or more of Scatters appear on the reels, players will win free spins!
- Three Scatters mean five free spins
- With four Scatters, players win eight free spins
- Five Scatters will award twelve free spins
Even though the number of free spins might not sound thrilling right now, but believe us when we say you should be excited! With Wild bonus elements in play during additional turns, these twelve spins can easily go as high as being thirty or forty in number!
Now we come to the most thrilling part of the casino game – the progressive jackpot! Apart from all the symbols mentioned earlier, there is also a bonus icon which is a Gold Coin. Obvious enough, if you land three or more of these bonus icons, you unlock the jackpot bonus. There are three levels to this bonus game:
- Minor Jackpot
- Major Jackpot
- Mega Jackpot
What players have to do is that they have to get Gold Coin bonus symbols aligned in rows. They have an arbitrary value ranging between 10x and 200x times the bet. At the start of the game, they will be positioned randomly.
- If you can arrange the bonus symbol in a line in one of the rows, you win the minor jackpot worth 2,000 straight.
- Line up two of the rows with bonus symbols, and you earn the major jackpot.
- Bring into line these icons in three rows, and you win the mega jackpot!
Players will be able to see the amount for each of these on the top of their gaming screen. Also, since it is a progressive jackpot, the more you bet, the more you win!
Ignore the Misleading Simplicity!
It is rumoured that many players did not play Divine Fortune until the end or they were not bothered by the game’s features. Well, now that you know what it has to bestow upon you, would you do the same? Inevitably your answer is a no! In fact, if players know that Divine Fortune has a stable RTP of 96.69%, they would come back every time. Progressive jackpots are not always easy to get your head around and undoubtedly; neither is Divine Fortune. However, if you play Divine Fortune for real money, you will surely guarantee yourself a relishing time!