About Game Set And Scratch Slot
Game Set and Scratch by Microgaming has a tennis game theme. Players get to hit a ball across a net inside a specially marked court. If you are a fan of this sport, then you will find it interesting with the simple graphics and limited movement.
Choose Casino to Play Game Set And Scratch for Real Money
Game Set And Scratch Preview
Bracing Yourself for The Matchups
The Game Set and Scratch features a simple layout and graphic design. The slot has a colorful and vibrant tennis theme. high and low rollers can play Game Set and Scratch casino slot online for free at any online casino running the Microgaming software.
The main slot screen is split into two rounds of play:
- Game 1: Match 3 players to win credits
- Game 2: get the ball to land in the court to win
The win screen shows the payout after every round.
If you wish to play Game Set and Scratch slot machine online, then you need to make sure that your bet size is in order. To do this you have to access the custom command bar. This bar features two displays (stake and win) with golden inscriptions and one central purple button. Only the yellow Stake display comes with plus and minus controls which allow you to increase or decrease your wagers respectively.
- Using the “-/+” controls by the left and right side of the yellow “Stake” display allows a player to modify the bet amount from a minimum of 0.5 to a maximum of 10 coins or 50 cents to $10 on a single card.
- Clicking the red “Reveal prize” button in the Match point round will show you the amount of money in coins you are playing for
- Pressing the purple colored “New Card” button starts a new round by activating Game 1 and 2, and immediately change into the “Reveal all” button.
- Clicking the “Reveal all” button will automatically reveal all the players in the first round and auto plays the second round of the slot.
- The intense tennis match can be initiated by hitting the “Play” button. Before playing the Match point game, you can press the “Reveal Prize” button to view what you could win in the second round of the slot.
In the extreme ends of the custom bar you will find the “View pay” link which pops out a screen to shows how the character symbols pay and how the second round of the game is played for a chance to win up to 1000 coins. Below the reel are various features that allow player to make custom plays. Clicking the “view payout” button take you to the pay table.
Getting Excited to Experience You Good Luck
Your wager in Game Set and Scratch is split into two rounds: The Click to Reveal (left section of the screen) and the Match point game (right section of the screen). The Click to reveal, labeled Game 1, lets you disclose different players by scratching six tennis balls. On the other hand, the Match point round also known as Game 2 lets you witness a brief tennis match point.
The first round of the slot gives players the opportunity of getting a jackpot win of 100,000 coins for just revealing 3 identical images of the highest paying player. According to the pay table, Game 1 comprises of players (male and female) which are randomly displayed on the screen.
Looking at the View pay results, it reveals that each player is assigned a prize amount which ranges from 10 to 100,000 coins. Since you are only allowed to reveal 6 players in the first round of the game, the players appear randomly to maximize your chance of matching 3 players of varying amounts.
Going by the View pay results, Game 2 or the Match point round has two options: it reveals the prize amount and lets you witness the game in high hopes that the ball falls inside the marked court. This round of the slot has low wins, however, getting the ball in will earn you up to 1000 coins. The prize amount is visible through the “click to reveal the prize” button.
You Really Can’t Get Enough of The Double Fun
Sadly, the Game Set and Scratch slot does not offer bonus payouts or progressive jackpots. The slot is dedicated to bettors who fancy the tennis game. The video slot pays out well due to the dual payout feature on one wager.
The game combines five colors (green, purple, red, white and gold) to create an eye-catching design. The use of green as the dominant color is theme appropriate. Punters who fancy simple scratch card slots would fall in love with this game. The game boasts an RTP percentage rate of 96.38%. High and low rollers can play Game Set and Scratch for real money at any of the Microgaming casinos online.