About Goal Booming Games Slot
Goal by Booming Games is a 2017 video slot with an unusual system of winning combinations. The game is devoted to football – the European variety which Americans call 'soccer'. For many years, it's been the favorite sports game of millions of people worldwide. Even if you don't rank yourself among avid soccer fans, definitely give this slot machine a try, because it's truly worthy of a gambler's attention.
Most Popular Casinos
The Goal slot machine consists of four reels. Each column on the screen fits four icons. The game uses them to form winning sequences on the 16 active paylines. They run in four directions: right to left, left to right, top to bottom, and bottom to top. This system is called Perma 4-Way Pay. The in-game help page contains a very illustrative scheme that will help you understand this game’s peculiar way of creating winning combinations.
The soccer theme of this slot fully determines the set of regular and special symbols you’ll see on its reels. It includes unusual pictures of soccer players, the word GOAL!!! written on a soccer field, and soccer players’ T-shirts with numbers. The game also has two special symbols:
- Wild (the Soccer Ball) can appear in any cell on the screen. It can form its own combinations or replace any regular symbols.
- Scatter (the Cup) isn’t tied to the active paylines. It brings you a payout regardless of its position on the screen. If you get three or more Cups, the game will launch a round of free spins.
The applicable multipliers and other illustrated information are provided in both the Paytable and the Help section.
How To Play
When you launch the slot for the first time, the game starts with a brief tutorial covering all the buttons you’re going to use to influence the gameplay. The control panel features the following buttons:
- Bet per Line. Hit it to set up your wager on each payline.
- Stands for the active paylines.
- Click this button to see how much you have won in the current round.
- This button allows you to set up and launch the automatic mode.
- Max Bet. If you want to put the largest possible sum at stake, hit this button.
- Click here to check how much real money remains in your in-game account.
- Allows you to check the current betting amount.
- Opens the page containing general information about the game and its rules.
- Click here to open the Paytable.
The player starts a new round by clicking on the soccer ball button in the middle of the control panel. You can also set up the game to play in the automatic mode that doesn’t require your presence. Alternatively, you can launch the turbo spins (the lightning button at the top) to speed up the game.
When it comes to the in-game settings, Goal allows the player to adjust the speed of spins, the sounds, and the window size. The rules are explained in a detailed manner in the Help section of the game. The Goal slots are available at many online casinos and playable in a browser window.
The Goal slot is a game with a bonus round of free spins:
- Free Spins. A total of ten free spins of the reels take place with the casino’s money at stake. During this round, the general rules of the game apply, while the per-line bet can’t be changed until the round comes to an end. If three or more scatter symbols show up on the screen, they prolong the bonus round.
The casino players don’t need to get to the bottom of all nuances of the rules, as the free spins are launched and performed automatically.
Rules And Features
The slot accepts equal wagers on all the paylines. The minimum-to-maximum range is from 3 cents to 3 euros. This means that your total stake may vary from 48 cents to 48 euros during each spin. The list of available gameplay features consists of different kinds of symbols, including Jokers and Scatters, and a free spin round that is not devoid of peculiarities.
The regular symbols can form winning sequences only on the 16 paylines. A row of either 3 or 4 identical icons is required to secure a win. In each position, only the most lucrative combination variant is taken into account.
The payout size is determined by multiplying the player’s per-line bet and the coefficient applicable to the current winning combination. It ranges from x2 to x10,000. If the spin results in more than one combination on the screen, the payout amounts are summed up and credited to the player’s account.
Goal provides no opportunity to win the progressive jackpot of Booming Games. There isn’t a double-or-nothing round either.
Many casino players will find the theme of this slot to be interesting and appealing. The main advantages of Goal include the unusual system of winning combinations, the presence of two powerful special symbols, the frequent free spins, and generous rewards. The design of the Goal slots game is quite eye-pleasing, but the graphics can hardly be called top-quality. There are no particularly spectacular animations or impressive and charismatic characters. On the other side, Booming Games made sure the control panel has a broad range of functions at hand.