About Lost City Of Incas SlotHave you heard anything about the Inca Indians? Until the 16th century, on the American continent, there was a state in which this great people lived. However, ruthless conquerors from Spain conquered the Incas and completely sacked the state treasury. Lost City of Incas by 2 By2 Gaming is an attempt to recreate historical facts and to acquaint you with the culture and traditions of this interesting people.
Most Popular Casinos
When the Spaniards invaded the Inca state, they succeeded in abducting their ruler Atahualyta. Later, the conquerors demanded a huge sum of ransom. To save his leader had to give 7 tons of gold and 14 tons of silver items. Each of these items was the embodiment of a special culture and traditions of the Incas. However, the conquerors were ruled by a greed for profit, so almost all the jewelry was melted down into ingots. By this time, only some authentic things have survived, which are directly related to the Incas.
According to some researchers, the Incas managed to save some of the wealth in the vaults that are hidden in the jungle. So, Lost City of Incas slots game offers you to go on an exciting journey in search of treasures of ancient civilization.
Lost City of Incas slot is a game reels which display thematic symbols. Here you are asked to bet on 25 paylines, which are always in the active state. 2 By2 Gaming offers a wide range of betting on the game line from $ 0.01 to $ 4. So, you can bet from $ 0.25 to $ 100 for the game round. The most interesting features of the game are:
- Special symbols, such as Scatter and Wild;
- Bonus mini-games and free spins;
- Ability to play for free with virtual money;
- High RTP over 96%.
The reels of the Lost City of the Incas slot show three horizontal rows of symbols. Winning combinations are sequences of three or more identical symbols starting with leftmost reel. You will receive money only for the most valuable combinations on the active line.
When calculating the winning amount, a simple formula is used: W = B * M (W-winnings, B-bet, M-multiplier). Each sequence has its own multiplier, the size of which depends on the length of the winning sequence and its composition.
All controls and information fields are located under the reels of Lost City of the Incas slots game:
- Use Bet per Line to select the value of the virtual coin to bet on the line;
- Total Bet is the field in which the total bet amount for the round is displayed;
- Paid is the field in which your winnings are displayed;
- Balance is the field that displays the balance on the account of the casino player;
- To start spinning of reels, use the Play button located in the lower right corner (there is no pre-stopping of spinning);
- The basic rules and the paytable are hidden behind the button with the image “?”.
2 By2 Gaming slightly surprised that they did not add the autoplay function. In addition, you are offered a fairly meager set of general options, including the ability to adjust the size of the window and configure the sound.
The reels of Lost City of Incas slot display the symbols of playing cards, a llama, an old card, a leader, a girl in national clothes, a chest of jewels and a cactus. Also, you will see special icons:
- Wild with the logo of this game, which appears on all reels except the first. So, combinations of several Wilds are not payable. However, this symbol helps you form winning combinations, replacing missing symbols.
- Scatter displaying a medallion with the symbol of the sun. These symbols can appear anywhere and generate paid combinations. If you collect 3 or more Scatters, the bonus round of The Temple of the Sun will be started.
Lost City of Incas provides several bonus options:
- The bonus game The Temple of the Sun, which runs in a new game window. You will see a pyramid consisting of several plates. Select any of the plates to determine the amount of free spins destined for you. You can get up to 20 free spins.
- A round with free spins, during which the lowest-paid symbols do not appear. You cannot change the current bid. However, you can get additional free spins.
- Mystery Feature is an additional option to the main game mode. If you see the rays of the sun that hit the reels, all the symbols on the randomly selected reels will turn into “golden” symbols. An additional multiplier x2 to the payments will be applied.
- Achievement Feature is another unique option. Did you see the map that is to the left of the reels? With every transformation of the usual symbol into “golden” you will open a new section of the map. In total there are five maps corresponding to five levels in Lost City of Incas. If you manage to complete them all, the Never Ending Quest mini-game will be launched.
Lost City of Incas does not play a progressive jackpot. The maximum payout is x800 for five characters with the image of the leader.
Lost City of Incas offers a huge number of bonus features and other opportunities to win real money. If you are a lucky-spinner, then you should pay attention to this slot. Many casino players love Lost City of Incas for an interesting theme and high potential backdrop.