About Lucky’s Empire SlotLucky’s Empire Slot sets the stage for twentieth-century Chicago when the alcohol trade ban was in effect, which acted as a thriving force for the mafia. The large market for liquor at the time allowed the mob to rake in big bank and run the city. The Lucky’s Empire game gives a depiction of what it would be like to leave in that time, infiltrate the rank of bad guys, and go home with a full pocket as well.
Most Popular Casinos
Games Warehouse, the software company behind the creation of Lucky’s Empire real money slot, sets the scene for players to venture into the bootlegging business on five reels and three rows. Gamblers are submerged into the roaring twenties with a black and white setting that mimics the photo quality of the time. Not much is done with the playing grid and the background, with all the mafia action left for the images that appear as icons on the reels. A classic font is used to mark the twenty play lines that run across the screen, while the slot title adds some colour to the setting and sits on top of the columns.
Infiltrating the Mafia
Playing Lucky’s Empire slot machine online brings the slot action to life, but no strategy is needed in doing so. The colourful UI bar holds the buttons used in gameplay, and they include:
- Lines – displays the number of paylines used in the game, which are twenty. These lines cannot be adjusted.
- Stake – used to change the bet placed on the reels to one’s pleasure between 0.2 and 1 credit. Therefore, the highest possible wager is twenty credits.
- Spin – send the reels rolling.
- Autoplay – play the game in automated motion.
- Gamble – take the chance to increase payouts. This button is only activated when a win is landed.
- Total Paid – shows the winnings of each round.
- Paytable – displays the payouts of each character combination along with the rules of gameplay
The Lucky’s Empire RTP is 95.12%, which is similar in all Games Warehouse casinos online with the set. The RTP percentage also remains constant when playing Lucky’s Empire for real money and free.
The symbols in Lucky’s Empire free slot are mostly real, which brings the tale being told as the reels spin to life. Instead of including the generic poker cards as they are, Games Warehouse gets creative and incorporates images related to the theme as so:
- The chalk outline of a body – 10
- Silhouette of a man – J
- Chicago skyscrapers – Q
- Beer barrels – K
- Gun and some rounds of ammunition – A
The high valued standard characters are Lucky, who is the mafia boss, and a pretty lady with a flower in her hair. The wild is indicated in bright yellow fonts as so while a folded newspaper denotes the scatter.
The symbols that fall on the reels in the Lucky’s Empire Slot are produced by a random number generator, which means one cannot cheat their way into influencing the formation of combinations. The highest win in the game is from the mafia boss Lucky, which is 12.5 credits when using the lowest bet. The pretty lady follows with five credits, and the gun offers three credits. Anytime a payout combo is formed, the icons in it are locked in place, and a respin is played. If more characters are included in the combinations, they are locked in place as well, and another round is played. The respins play until no more combos are created.
The scatter bonus is the most rewarding of all the characters since it activates the mini-game feature when six of them appear on the screen. The feature is played in a couple of rounds as follows:
- Mugshot Mayhem: In this stage, players have to pick one out of five mugshots of henchmen to help them with the mission that lies ahead. Each one has a number of searches attached to them that can be as many as six.
- Stash Search: The next feature presents players with ten buildings, and they have to choose them according to the number of searches in the previous round. If the stash is found, they head on to the next level.
- Lucky’s Office: Gamblers choose one of the three provided briefcases to reveal a random cash prize.
Lucky’s Empire casino slot online carries a lot of features for gamblers to explore within a world of classic development. However, no free spins or progressive jackpot are included in the game to tip players with pooled wins.