JCB (Japan Credit Bureau) is the largest in Japan; about 40% of its cardholders in the country. In the world, it takes the third place among payment systems by the number of serving locations. Cards are issued in banks of 24 countries and their service is provided in 11 million locations in 190 countries. JCB offers a wide range of cards; each has its own advantages and additions, which includes cash-backs, discounts for tourists and bonuses.
In order to receive a JCB card, you must visit the bank, which has a license to issue it. This is possible in more than 20 countries around the world, mainly in Asia and some European countries. A bank employee will help you determine the appropriate card for you and tell about its advantages. Some countries have JCB co-branded cards, which means the partnership of two payment systems. It is very convenient because it extends the boundaries of use.
After receipt of a card, you must select the appropriate JCB casino. Go to the section for the deposit and select the payment system as a method; sometimes this is called a “credit cards” option. You will be moved to the page to fill the information in. It is completely safe and online casinos do not have the right to pass on information to third parties. After confirmation, the transaction occurs very quickly.
Withdrawing funds from JCB online casinos is also easy. Go to the appropriate section and enter the card details. Most casinos also require you to go through the verification process with the provision of some documents. The processing of withdrawal requests can take some time from 1 hour to several days. After approval by the system, the transfer to the card is carried out almost instantly.
Adding a card for deposit and withdrawal is done once and automatically selected for subsequent cases. It is worth considering that you cannot change the card for a certain time, according to the online casino policy.
The easiest way to communicate with the support team is to apply the bank, which cooperates with JCB. Contact them through the official website or visit the bank office. In this case, you get a maximum consultation and can solve the problem almost instantly.
You will also find more information on the official JCB website; there are local sites for each country and an international site. In the Contacts section, you can contact the payment system staff. Choose the subject of your request and write an appeal to the email with all necessary information. You will get an answer within one working day.
Advantages and disadvantages
JCB has all the same qualities as any other card: fast almost instant transfers and low fees. However, it has an advantage over competitors. Many users prefer the cards of this payment system because of a large number of bonuses. There are cards for local use, especially in some states of America, with the availability of special privileges. Since JCB cooperates with many aviation companies, you can save on air tickets. The payment system also has favorable offers from hotels, restaurants, shops, golf clubs, beauty salons, etc. There is also a function of cash back from many worldwide companies with 1% of the transaction amount refund.
The advantage of JCB which should attract players is a high level of security. You can make a deposit using a card and all transactions are carried out using the same coding method as in modern banks. This fact provides protection against hacking and fraud. At the same time, gamblers can get advice and help from JCB at any time.
The main drawback of JCB is the lack of great popularity in comparison with Visa and MasterCard. The payment system does not have as many online casinos as in the case of competitors. The JCB also does not have enough locations for receiving their cards; although, it is one of the three most common payment systems.
- high speed and low fees;
- a large number of bonuses for different types of cards;
- discounts for air flights;
- cash back from well-known companies;
- high level of security;
- quality support team.
- there are not so many JCB online casinos;
- not enough places for card acceptance.
JCB has all the security features like modern banks. You cannot be afraid for your savings as all transactions occur using special encryption and a unique key. Servers that store information about your cards and transactions also have the physical protection that excludes the possibility of failures. JCB also does not have the right to transfer information about the client to third parties, however, there are exceptions.
Casinos that accept JCB
There is a sufficient range of good online casinos that accept JCB with quality games. Here is the list of the best ones.
Euro Palace is a JCB casino with a good reputation that has games from one of the best manufacturers, Microgaming. Libe games with cute dealers are one of its advantages. It has a site that supports multiple languages and a downloadable version. It offers a welcome bonus on the first 2 deposits, which can bring you 500 units of the selected currency. As a fact it accepts 20 world currencies.
As a variant you should consider one of the oldest online casinos, 7Sultans; it exists since 1999. Players can use more than 30 deposit methods including JCB. Microgaming supplies their entire collection of nearly 400 games, which includes slots, table games, and video poker. Beginners can receive a 100% welcome bonus up to $500. The site has a special theme in the style of the Arab night and a multilingual interface.
Spin Fiesta is another JCB casino, which cooperates with a dozen well-known platforms. It exists since 2016 and is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission, which gives the access in many countries. Its range of games includes well-known slots, variations of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, as well as video poker and live casino.
Platinum Play, which exists since 2004, is also on the JCB online casinos list. It has a huge range of games from Microgaming, certified by eCOGRA. It is fast to understand the casino due to easy site navigation, multilingual interface and the world’s top ten currencies. Players receive a welcome bonus after the first deposit and a bunch of offers further.
BabeCasino is a universal place that offers hundreds of games from well-known platforms, including NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Pragmatic Play, iSoftBet, and others. It accepts JCB as a way for both deposit and withdrawal. Beginners get a 100% bonus up to $/€2500 and additional free spins. It acts according to the laws of the Government of Curacao.
In addition to a variety of payment methods, Vegas Palms offers JCB casino deposit. After the first time, users receive a 200% bonus up to $/€100. It exists since 2000 and thousands of positive reviews in the Internet speak of the reliability of the casino. All the games on the site are from the Microgaming software platform and have a certificate of trust. A welcome bonus in the form of 200% of the first deposit amount is waiting for each player.
Alternatives To JCB For Funding Online Casino Accounts
Universal and irreplaceable things do not exist, so alternatives should always be. Consider Visa and MasterCard as an option to replace JCB. These payment systems work all over the world and each bank issues their cards. Together they occupy almost 90% of the world card market. They are much more convenient both for everyday life and for casino deposits. The number of gaming platforms that accept and MasterCard is much larger than JCB online casinos.
You can also try the famous electronic wallets to replace the JCB casino deposit. They have a simple interface, are multifunctional and allow you to have multiple accounts with different currencies. The most popular are Skrill and Neteller. There are a lot of online casinos that accept these electronic wallets.
JCB is an excellent payment system that is profitable in everyday life, especially during the travel days. It offers a wide range of cards for different groups of people to choose from with different features. Additional bonuses and discounts will make the use more enjoyable. As an option for casino deposits and withdrawals, JCB is also good. Transactions are carried out easily and quickly with minimal fees. There are a lot of online casinos that accept JCB and you can easily pick up the best.
- Which countries is JCB available in?You can get a JCB card in banks of 24 countries: Japan, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, USA, Brazil, Taiwan, South Korea, Pakistan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Austria, Bangladesh, Philippines, Spain, Germany, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Lebanon and Mongolia. This number regularly grows! You can pay by card in 190 countries.
- Where can I pay by JCB card?Such an opportunity is available in many well-known online stores. It is also available in some land-based stores and supermarkets. You can also use ATMs with a special JCB tag.
- What are co-branded cards?It is a card of two payment systems. By its design, it is a regular card; the difference is that it can be used in the infrastructures of both payment systems. JCB has similar cooperation in some countries with local payment systems.
- What is the difference between cards in the JCB product range?Each card has its own characteristics and is recommended to different groups of people. JCB Travel Card is designed for regular travel; it is issued quickly and has its advantages in the trip. JCB Ladies Card is designed for women and provides special discounts, souvenirs, and special services in certain associated trade and service enterprises. Also, there are cards for different age categories. It is worth noting that the cards also have their own individual restrictions and limits.
- How can I find out which bank issues JCB cards?Go to the official JCB website, there you can ask the support team about this question. You will find local sites for some countries there too. Visit them to read the information about banks that issue JCB cards in your country and region. Then contact the bank to clarify all the details.
- What services are available with JCB card?You can perform all the same functions that other cards and payment systems provide. First of all, these are online purchase and payment for internet services. You can also book transport tickets. In addition, the card is active in real life and you can pay for services or goods of payment system partners. Use JCB in places and ATMs where the logo is presented.