How to Pay via Poli
A good thing about Poli service is that you don’t need to create an account or sign up in order to make payments. You just need to have an account in one of partner banks and the needed sum of money on that account. The procedure of paying itself is standard and looks like the following:
- Choose Poli as a method of payment on the cashier page of an online store or a casino.
- In a pop-up online form enter the sum desired and select your bank from the list of available financial institutions.
- On the bank’s site (you’ll be redirected to it), enter your login and password in order to get your account.
- You’ll see a filled online form, which you need to checkup carefully.
- If everything is correct, confirm the operation; after that you’ll get to the site of the merchant again.
- The payment transaction confirmation will be sent to both payer’s and recipient’s e-mails.
No fees are charged by Poli for executing payment operations. Transactions are processed immediately and without registration.
Another benefit of paying with Poli is a high level of confidentiality. Poli system doesn’t collect (and doesn’t store) any payers’ personal data and doesn’t reveal the details of transactions to the recipients. Finally, all the transactions are protected with reliable modern encryption algorithms. One can pay via Poli from a smartphone, a tablet or a PC. In addition, Poli can be used for transferring funds to banker cards and e-wallets.
Depositing in Online Casinos with Poli
Select Poli option on the banking page of the chosen casino and fill in the sum and the bank name in a pop-up firm. Than confirm the payment in your personal bank account (you’ll need to log in). The form is filled automatically; you need just to checkup the details and confirm the operation. After confirmation, the funds are immediately available in your personal casino account.
However, if you wonder whether it is possible to withdraw cash from web-casinos with Poli, you’ll be disappointed. The system is not intended for cash withdrawal.
Benefits of Using Poli
Making payments with Poli has a number of advantages:
- safety and security;
- no personal data revealed;
- a very high speed of transactions processing;
- the entire process is very simple and intuitive.
Downsides of Poli Option for Online Casinos
Regarding to online casinos, the disadvantages of Poli are:
- lack of possibility of funds withdrawal;
- a limited coverage: the service is available solely to the clients of certain Australian or New Zealand banking institutions;
- the payment made with Poli can’t be recalled.
Poli as a method of depositing is accepted in numerous casinos. You can checkup the list of top Poli casinos on this page.