SEB Bank provides services for opening an account to private customers with the addition of Visa and MasterCard. It is one of the largest banks in Sweden and provides its services in the Nordic countries, Ukraine, Poland, Russia, and the Baltic countries. SEB bank began its existence in 1972 as a result of the merger of Stockholms Enskilda Bank (founded in 1856) and Skandinaviska Banken (founded in 1864).
Deposit and withdrawal method
Visa and Mastercard were formed in the second half of the 20th century and quickly became popular. At the moment they provide services for paying for purchases and withdrawals from ATMs in more than 200 countries; cards have more than 20 million receiving locations. As a deposit and withdrawal casino method, they offer low fees and fast transactions. Almost 95% of online platforms accept bank cards.
To open SEB Bank account and receive a card, you must personally visit the nearest branch. You can issue basic debit cards of Visa and MasterCard; the first card tied to the account for free, the second one costs 3 EUR. Monthly maintenance is individual but does not exceed 1.50 EUR. SEB Bank offers the creation of a unique short-term Virtual Card for a period of 40 days. It is more secure and is designed for one-time payments with the use of funds in your account.
After registering with an online casino, you must make a deposit. It’s very simple and takes a couple of minutes. Go to the appropriate section, choose a payment method Visa or MasterCard, sometimes the casino offers a bank card payment that is the same. Enter your card details and the amount for the transaction. In a few minutes, the money will be debited from your account and appear in the casino.
The withdrawal of funds is possible only after verification of the account; contact the support team for details. Enter the card details and the amount in the corresponding section and confirm the operation. The transaction can take from a couple of hours to 5 days from the time required to casino request processing. You cannot attach several cards to one casino account. Replacement of a used one with a new one can be possible only after a certain period of time.
SEB Bank offers assistance to its clients in any branch of the bank. The staff is very friendly and can answer any of your questions. You can get advice not only on your account, card and SEB Bank casino deposit, but also learn about the entire range of services and internet banking. You can also find contact information on the bank’s website. Customers can use the call center services, fill in the request forms or contact using Skype.
Advantages and disadvantages
Bank cards have significant advantages as a method of deposit casino. First of all, these are direct transfers from a bank account to the casino that is not available to all payment systems, which are essentially intermediaries. This is beneficial because you need to pay fewer fees. Besides, Visa and MasterCard are easy to use. Transactions occur almost instantaneously with the minimum possible fee. All these positive qualities made bank cards popular among users and online casinos.
SEB Bank offers favorable conditions for players. Issuance and maintenance of the card are much cheaper than in many Scandinavian and even European banks. At the same time, you can rely on qualified help and banking consultation in many matters. To monitor the account and cards, customers can use Internet banking. In the case of currency conversion, SEB Bank does this automatically at the local exchange rate during the transaction.
As a drawback, it is worth noting that the Visa and MasterCard are a frequent method of deposit, however many casinos do not accept them for withdrawal of money. This is especially true for MasterCard. In this case, you can use other payment systems, for example, electronic purses, as intermediaries between a casino and your bank account.
- direct transfers to the casino;
- simplicity in use;
- fast transactions with low fee;
- a huge number of SEB Bank online casinos;
- cheap issuance of cards and their servicing in SEB Bank;
- qualified support team;
- convenient internet banking;
- automatic currency conversion.
- inaccessibility as a withdrawal method in some casinos.
SEB Bank provides maximum safety of its clients’ money. All transactions pass through a special secure channel, this excludes the possibility of hacking. Internet banking is worth to be noted: it has several ways of authorization in a personal account; the site has 128-bit encryption and special firewalls; main servers are protected from external and internal factors.
Visa and MasterCard systems are the safest in the world. With their help, you can make purchases on the Internet and not be afraid of a failure. In the event of a card malfunction, you can replace it with a bank.
Casinos that accept SEB Bank
The difficulty of choosing the right online casino that accepts SEB Bank is that there are a lot of them since Visa and MasterCard are allowed almost everywhere. Check the large list of platforms with a good reputation below.
Chance Hill is a relatively young casino, exists since 2015, with a bright interface and games. Players have access to the collection of slots and table games from Microgaming, Thunderkick, NetEnt, NYX, NextGen Gaming, and other well-known manufacturers. The casino offers several interface languages and currencies to choose from for more convenient gameplay. The Promotion section has many beneficial offers, which are supplemented and changed very often.
CasinoEuro exists since 2002 and is designed for European players. It has a multi-language interface and a support team. It cooperates with 15 platforms and offers hundreds of slots and variations of popular table games. The platform has a fascinating Live section with Live Roulette, Live French Roulette, Live Blackjack, and other HD quality broadcasts. Players can double their first SEB Bank casino deposit.
Videoslots Casino has a huge range of games, mostly slots, from over 70 software, including gambling giants and small companies with unique examples. It exists since 2011 and has a large fan base. In addition to awesome games, this SEB Bank casino offers quality services in general. It has several interface languages and European currencies. After the first deposit, you will receive 100% of the amount up to € 100.
Slotty Vegas is next in the list of the best SEB Bank online casinos. Its main gaming software is Microgaming and Net Entertainment, whose games are supplemented by examples from 10 more manufacturers. It has a large collection of slots, supplemented by an assortment of popular and rare table games, including video poker. Players can receive a welcome bonus of up to €100 and free spins. The casino offers dozens of ways to deposit and withdraw, including Visa and MasterCard.
BETAT is another SEB Bank casino with impressive games from more than a dozen platforms, including Microgaming Quickfire, Blue Gem Gaming, and NextGen Gaming. All examples are regularly tested for integrity from independent audits by TST and the Swedish National Laboratory of Forensic Science. It has licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission, which makes it available in many European countries. New players receive a welcome bonus of 100% up to € 500 + free spins.
Casimba Casino is a very cozy place, which has a simple design, multilingual interface and mobile version for playing on any device. The casino exists since 2017 and is licensed by the governments of Malta, the United Kingdom and the island of Curacao. It has slots, table games, video poker and live casino from over 20 platforms. You can get a giant bonus of 200% up to € 5000 after registration and the first deposit. In case of problems or questions, you can contact the 27/7 support live chat.
Alternatives To SEB Bank For Funding Online Casino Accounts
In addition to bank cards, many players prefer online payment systems or electronic wallets. Their advantage is simplicity and multifunctionality. Many systems, such as PayPal and WebMoney, allow you to manage several multi-currency wallets or cards in one account. You can make purchases; do transactions and currency exchanges on the outside and inside the system. The cost of transactions is not more than in the case of Visa and MasterCard. Also, these systems do not have fees for the maintenance of your account, unlike banks. It is also worth noting that the systems are more profitable for players, since operations to withdraw money using electronic wallets are much faster due to the simplicity of processing.
However, the use of electronic payment systems that do not directly link to your bank account can be more expensive. To make a deposit using an electronic wallet, you must first transfer funds to the system and only then to the casino. It takes more time and you have to pay the cost of two operations.
- How many cards can be attached to one account in SEB Bank?You can attach 2 cards of any type of Visa or MasterCard. The first card is free; the second is 3 EUR for issuing. The cost of servicing the cards is the same.
- What is the best, Visa or MasterCard?The systems are very similar and have the same functions. However, Visa is more suitable for payments in dollars, and MasterCard is in euros. However, this is not entirely true, because MasterCard chooses the currency of operations depending on the country. According to this logic, residents of Sweden and European countries prefer to choose this one, however, the Visa is more popular as a method of deposit and withdrawal. The above online platforms accept both payment systems; however, Visa casinos are more than in the case of MasterCard.
- Where can I use SEB Bank cards in real life?First of all, you can use branded ATMs and terminals without fees in order to withdraw money or pay for services. You can also pay in shops, restaurants, buy tickets, etc. You can freely travel and use Visa and MasterCard there since they work in more than 200 countries.
- What are the advantages of SEB Bank Virtual Card?You can issue this card using the bank’s website and it also attaches to your account. It has no physical form, the client has the card details in the electronic form, and is intended only for online payments. It is considered safer, since it has an expiration date and the ability to specify a transaction limit, such as for a one-time purchase payment. If scammers get access to this card, they will not be able to harm your account and the card’s time will expire after a while anyway.
- What should I do if I lose my card?Immediately contact SEB Bank’s employees at the nearest branch or by phone at the site. The old card will be blocked and you will be able to create a new one.
- Can residents of other countries open an account with the Swedish SEB Bank?SEB Bank opens accounts to foreigners however only in the bank branch. Provide identifying documents depending on your status in the country. The account is created instantly, but you will receive the card only in the course of time. You can order delivery of the card by mail using registered mail or courier. The PIN code is sent separately. You can activate the card in the Internet Bank if you have a contract for the corresponding service.