About Pirate Princess SlotEyecon has always has a good taste of selecting a theme for their slot products, especially if speaking of some really extravaganza-ish ones. Under the umbrella of this spectacular developing company there have been released dozens of video-slot games, boasting with differences and diversity, each of those representing a special atmosphere and carefully devised gameplay. Despite Eyecon being not the top-notch list of providers, their gaming catalogue is ready to offer refreshing alternatives to mainstream courses. So, if you are interested in an amazing theme and an amazing developer, hop aboard of Pirate Princess slot machine which combines two quite unconventional characters together - a princess and a pirate in one face. Pirate Princess is exactly what casino players need when they are tired of too straightforward offerings and find themselves in a search for something cardinally new around online casinos. To start with, Pirate Princess is unique just because of the title – rarely could a gambler witness an almighty girl within a slot machine fully dressed and ready to kick and crush. Moreover, Pirate Princess possesses fair graphics and a solid portion of in-game features ranging from traditional Scatters to diverse ‘pick-and-click’ courses. Well, the game has definitely generous inclusions and merges opposites in a coherent fashion, so you don’t want to miss the thing.
Choose Casino to Play Pirate Princess for Real Money
Pirate Princess Preview
Of course, Eyecon realise that a slot machine isn’t just about catchy picture or intriguing setup as gamblers look through the appearance only within first couple of minutes and then the real gambling action begins. And Pirate Princess won’t disappoint you in case the main priority for you to choose a slot game is a good load of features. Basically, Pirate Princess slot is a game where betters unravel a big-time bonusing map consisting of two separate mini-games, Wildcards to diversify the base game, freespin Scatters and an opportunistic Gamble Card bonus to make some real money without spinning at all. Below you’ll find a short description on each feature Pirate Princess has.
- SHIP BATTLE. No pirate is a pirate when there’s no battle to come. The first feature to get acquainted with is Ship Battle Pick series where gamblers are going to open containers and reveal various prizes in the form of multipliers with different values. To join our Pirate Princess in her conquering the sea collect three Ship symbols and get into fighting straight away. One container’s capacity reaches up to x111 to the wager.
- MATCH AND WIN. Well, battles are good to stretch bones and have fun, but mostly Pirate Princess zooms in on treasure hunting. You can significantly increase your stakes by matching two ‘X’s on a map. This bonus course is activated with three Map Scatters appearing in one round during the base game as well.
- FREE ACTION. Pirate Princess provides simply hilarious and thrilling freespins in comparison to what is usually offered when it comes to spinning for free. The point is Pirate Princess conducts a battle of two symbols within freespin mode. There will be Ships and Cannons, each having a little bit of rivalry. If you want to know more about the feature, visit ‘Bonus rounds’ section next on.
- WILD PRINCESS. The symbol of the main characteress delivers a replacing function. Pirate Princess can substitute for non-bonus icons and roll in combinations to get them extended. By the way, Princess Wildcard makes all win-lines pay a double sum on any prize.
- GAMBLE AGAIN. All Eyecon’s machines are well-known for bringing in Gamble Card mini-game within. Firstly, a gambler has to win something on the base course to get Gamble Bonus available. Then, the new window opens and there will be displayed two additional buttons – red and black. Your task is to ‘foresee’ what colour it is going to be. Being correct brings a double to the win which opened the mode. Being wrong voids the sum completely.
Catch three Cannons to get access to up to 9 spins. Pirate Princess slots would replace all Ship symbols for Treasure icons on the first reel and Cannons will be replaced for Ships on any other reel. When a Ship and a Cannon appear on the prescribed positions on the same row, a Cannon ‘demolishes’ a Ship. A destroyed Ship can fetch x5, x10, x25 or x100 the wager or some additional spins.
|SHIP BATTLE PICK
Again, scatter three Ship symbols (or some more) to get into Pick Prize. The number of Scatters influences the number or selections – four Scatters, for example, bring four picks and so on. There will be a few containers on the screen and you need to choose some of them. Multipliers up to x100 are hidden inside.
|MATCH & WIN
Scatter three Maps from left to right on the drums to access to Match & Win. Then Pirate Princess slot is going to show you a map with some marks on it. You select points and try to match two ‘X’ signs together. Any Map symbol in the combination allows to win the value of a matching pair.
Rules and features
Pirate Princess by Eyecon doesn’t bite when it comes to the rules. Overall, you bet, you lose or win, you spin, you benefit from bonuses. Specifically, place a bet on the win-line set which contains 25 fixable lines. Thus, your stakes may vary regarding how many lines you choose to include. The minimum to go is 0.25 credits while the max sum allowed is 12.50 credits. So, moderate stakes might come in handy for on-the-budget gamblers. Don’t forget to take part in Gamble Bonus part because it’s activated separately through a different button on a controlling panel. The objective is to catch strikes of matching icons from the paytable. For the record, there are 11 regulars, three Scatters and a Wildcard, but it doesn’t pay anything.
Well, what’s it? A great source of fun gambling or another boring option to kill time? None of those, actually. Pirate Princess slots game is just a unique item in Eyecon’s library, full of various elements, coming together as one. Players will be happy to see three bonus layouts and dedicated bonus rounds, so Pirate Princess certainly deserves a few warm words and a shred of your attention.