About Secret of the Stones MAX Slot
Secret of the Stones slot first graced online casino portfolios in 2013 and became an instant hit among players. The success of the slot saw the software provider NetEnt release a sequel in December of 2019 that has done as well as its predecessor. Secret of the Stones MAX slot carries the same mystical and fantasy theme of the Secret of the Stones online slot.
The theme is having a good run at the moment, especially with shows like The Witcher that exemplify the use of supernatural entities in entertainment. The magic presented in the Secret of the Stones MAX slot game is calm and reflects the gentle nature of Celtic druids. The fantasy world of this slot machine allows players to explore rocks of different designs that hold various mysteries in the form of payouts and bonuses.
Choose Casino to Play Secret of the Stones MAX for Real Money
Secret of the Stones MAX Preview
One Slot – Two Modes
The Secret of the Stones MAX game is no different from its predecessor. When the game is launched, punters are expected to choose between the Classic and Max modes. In the Classic Mode, gamers are welcomed to a playtable of five reels stacked on three rows. The grid has slabs flanking each side, and those to the left and right have curved out markers for the set’s 25 paylines.
Not much of the backdrop is left in view, but one can see that it is mainly made up of boulders with patches of plants here and there. In the MAX mode, the same grid presentation is used. However, this time, the colour scheme changes from icy green to red. Also, the game comes with a higher chance of landing rewards compared to the classic variation.
Secrets of the Stones MAX Symbols and Bonuses
Secret of the Stones MAX slot machine symbols are the most notable elements on the game screen. The icons feature blends of colour that break the green or red monotony of the rest of the screen. Each of the icons has a unique, vibrant shade that makes it stand out from the rest. For instance, the owl features a deep bronze hue while the bull is a light green shade that borders on gold. The poker face cards are the only ones that retain the same rocky appearance across all of them. The mysteries that can be expected in these symbols are unfolded in this Secret of the Stones MAX Slots review.
Slot bonuses are a significant inclusion in NetEnt slots, which is often dubbed as a master in the field. Secret of the Stones MAX Slot uses this feature as a way to drive its popularity among slot games. The features that can be expected during gameplay include:
- Wild: The druid who has grey hair and a staff in hand denotes the wild in the Secret of the Stones MAX slot game. The image is crafted in classic Celtic design, and he is the only human depiction in the game. As the wild, the old man can stand in the place of any other icon where a winning combination needs completion. The character can only replace those that appear next to it on the grid, and it awards the highest possible combination. The slot wild lands on any of the five reels, but it lacks the power to form a paying cluster of its own. This wild is a feature in both the base game and free spins.
- Scatter: The scatter in the Secret of the Stones MAX online free slot is the only other bonus symbol. It appears as an ancient tree with a golden bark and green leaves placed against a plum backdrop. Three or more of these items award 10 free spins, but a triggering win does not accompany them. On the upside, the tree scatters do not have to land on a bet line to grant freebies. Their payouts count as long as three of them are in view.
- Free Spin Features: Before the Secret of the Stones MAX free play spins begin to play, gamblers are transported to a graveyard with twenty tombstones. The Celtic leader that represents the wild stands to the right of the screen as he encourages gamers to choose one of the stones. The chosen gravestone reveals a hidden bonus; they can be one of the following:
|Extra Free Spins||Two, three, four, five, six, or ten additional spins are added to the already existing ten. The number of rounds is the same in both the Classic and MAX modes.|
|Multipliers||The one-time multiplier is driven by one, two, or three times in MAX Mode. The Classic Mode only awards multiplier increments of one or two times.|
|Extra Wilds||In the Classic Mode, the deer or owl can turn wild. The MAX Mode can turn the bull wild as well.|
|Wild Reels||The second and/or fourth reels turn wild in the Classic Mode. The third reel is added to the mix in the MAX Mode.|
Punters can land only one of these features. Another picking round is only activated once another free spin bonus is awarded.
- Free Spins: The free spins in Secret of the Stones MAX RTP slot play with the same value as the triggering round. During the freebies, the old man gets to play the wild as well, even if other characters double as the bonus symbols. This time, he can expand to cover the entire reel on which he appears but still cannot create winning combos of his own.
This slot also comes with the chance of forming winning combinations. The symbol payouts are the most common rewards in the slot machine, and they are awarded for clusters of three or more similar icons. The combinations are determined by the 25 bet lines placed on the grid, and they have to start from left to right. Secret of the Stones MAX presents the value of each combination in a definite amount that does not change according to the stake used. The amounts are multiplied by the line bet used when being awarded, and they are so:
|Symbol||Wins for Three||For Four||For Five|
The payout values are different in two modes of the slot game. The deer is the most valuable symbol in Secret of the Stones MAX slot online, paying as much as 4000 times the stake used per line. However, progressive jackpots are not included, and the payouts are all fixed.
Play Secret of the Stones MAX Online
Secret of the Stones MAX slot features a gameplay procedure that consists of only the selection of a wager before spinning the reels. The steps taken in the process are:
- Choose the denomination to use per coin the COIN VALUE section between 0.01 and 0.2 credits
- Adjust the coins used per spin between the 25 and 250 in the Level field. The button features ten levels, each one holding 25 coins. This means that each of the win lines can hold between one and ten coins.
- Use the MAX BET button to set 250 coins automatically. This feature does not change the coin value used.
- Commence gameplay using the giant round button in the middle of the UI panel
- Choose autoplay instead that spins the reels as many as 1000 times and can be halted using advanced settings as well
The funds available to place bets can be tracked in the COINS section. The number of coins changes depending on the value used per coin; the number becomes higher as the coin value dips lower.
Playing Secret of the Stones MAX casino game is similar in both the demo and real money versions. When gambling using actual cash, the bet limits lie between 0.25 and 50 euros. Fun credits represent these funds in the Secret of the Stones MAX demo, and the winnings they collect can only be reused as wagers. However, nothing in the slot strategy is altered. Both variations are accessible in NetEnt casinos online.
Slot RTP and Volatility
Secret of the Stones MAX slot game is similar to the Classic mode in many ways, but it offers a higher chance at landing winnings. This change is brought about by the slot machine’s use of a higher RTP rate. When playing in the Classic Mode, the game features a payout percentage of 96.72%. The RTP odds rise to 96.81% in MAX Mode, which makes the set more inclined to provide payouts. Nonetheless, the RTP rates remain hypothetical, and players can still encounter significant losses and wins that swing on either side of the provided metrics. The slot has high variance in both modes, which makes payouts rare but significant.
Secret of the Stones MAX casino slot online is an attempt to maintain the relevance of the original slot game in casinos. Nonetheless, it works well in its efforts to revamp the game with high volatility and RTP rates in both the Classic and MAX modes.