About Valley Of The Gods Slot
Valley of the Gods by Yggdrasil Gaming is a video slot that invokes the mystery and magic of the Egyptian deserts. With great visuals and a haunting soundtrack in the backdrop, you will feel as if an adventure in the deserts of Egypt is unfolding.
Valley of the Gods slot is designed based on 5 reels and 5 rows. The reels spin in a way that can offer win possibilities between 45 to 3125 ways. There is a classic feel to the slot game with Egyptian symbols that appear on the lines such as Hieroglyphs, Anubis and Horus. The Hieroglyph signs are low paying, such as Stork, Eye of Horus, Cat, Snake and others while the god symbols are high paying. The God symbols, Anubis and Horus stand by as pillars on either side of the main game matrix and come alive at certain instances in the game to offer multipliers and re-spin effects.
Choose Casino to Play Valley Of The Gods for Real Money
Valley Of The Gods Preview
When you play Valley of the Gods game, the focus is to get wins consecutively. Each win combination leads to symbols being cleared and other icons falling in place. As more scarabs are cleared, the bonus features such as repeats and 2x multiplier come into play, when the scarabs glow with red or blue lights. Blue indicates multiplier wins while red one provides extra lives or more rounds.
How to Play?
If you wish to play Valley of the Gods slot machine online, you can do so with the following steps and rules:
- Once the game matrix opens up, use the buttons at the bottom, panel to set wagering limits and the number of play lines you wish to spin;
- The slot is designed to be cross-platform compatible; hence it can be played with ease on your desktop as well as a mobile device;
- You can start with a minimum bet of 25p per spin or payline; this can increase to £125 as a maximum wager; if you opt for the max bet button, it will take on the maximum bet amount for all lines;
- Autoplay the mode will spin the lines uninterrupted for a fixed number of times; you can see the wins come by and your payout accumulates as indicated in the bottom panel window slot;
- High paying icons here are Hieroglyphs such as the eye of Ra, Cat, Snake, Stork, Horus and Anubis; latter symbols are highest paying, and five of any across a payline offers payouts;
- There are no scatter or wild symbols here, however, there are powerful bonus icons.
There are straightforward ways to see wins here:
- If any of the Hieroglyph icons appear, 3 to 5, they can provide payouts;
- 5 of Anubis icon can lead to 20 times amount staked or £5 even with minimum bet on a line; 5 of Horus can lead to 500 times bet or an equivalent of £125 even with the minimum bet which is the jackpot;
- One of the useful tips you can use is that golden scarabs transform into blue or red scarabs; such changes bring on extra lives and 2x multiplier bonuses;
- One needs to keep an eye out for the red and blue orbs found on the pillars by the game matrix; the red and blue colours come on to offer free spins and win multipliers;
- For every 5 scarabs of red colour an extra life is awarded;
- 5 scarabs, blue in colour, increase multiplier effects by 1 and it starts with 2x.
What to Expect?
Valley of the Gods casino slot online has a mystery feel to it with the setting of the game inside a pyramid. The gameplay is straightforward with re-spins being the main feature that can help a player see more win combinations. There are several Yggdrasil Gaming casinos online where Valley of the Gods free can be found. One can try to play Valley of the Gods for real money; the manufacturer ensures that volatility is high to medium so that players can see wins with no cheats used. The more amounts wagered, especially with the Max Bet option, the more chances of wins which is a strategy to use. Valley of the Gods RTP is 96.2%. Extra lives and multipliers keep up the interest of players in this game.