About Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Openbet) SlotOpenBet is one of the reputable offline and online casinos software manufacturers. It was established in 1996 in the UK. Starting with a small company, it managed to overcome many obstacles on the way and become a recognizable brand in the field of gambling. This review will look at who wants to be a millionaire slot by OpenBet with a theme based on the television show of the same name. Of course, the rules of this game are different from the prototype. However, it offers significantly more chances to receive cash prizes.
Choose Casino to Play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Openbet) for Real Money
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Openbet) Preview
The show, which is the prototype of this game, first aired in 1998. It was originally called Cash Mountain. However, it was later decided to give a more appropriate name – Who wants to be a millionaire? This show still collects millions of viewers and is currently owned by Sony Pictures Television.
Who wants to be a millionaire slot is a game, game window of which resembles a TV screen when the show of the same name is on the air. Light and blue colors are dominated. We also liked the graphics and thematic sound. Any casino player will feel like a participant in this TV show. Of course, who wants to be a millionaire slots game offers completely different rules of the game. We will discuss these below.
We are dealing with a 5-reels video slot that contains 20 pay lines. Who wants to be a millionaire slot provides an opportunity to bet on any number of paylines from 1 to 20. The minimum bet on the payline is $ 0.02, and the maximum is $ 10. Keeping in mind the fact that we can change the number of active paylines, the minimum bet per game round is 0.02 dollars, and the maximum – 200 dollars. As a conclusion: this slot is suitable for those who do not like to risk, and for high rollers.
The main characteristics of this game:
- A wide range of rates from $ 0.02 to $ 200;
- The maximum payout multiplier is x250;
- The game contains additional symbols with special features;
- Round with free spins present;
- Themed bonus mini-game is present;
- Free demo mode for those who check the gameplay before making bets in real money;
- Auto spin mode is available.
Rules of the Game
If you do not know how to play, follow these steps:
- Set the amount of the bet on the payline;
- Select the number of paylines that will be involved in the game round;
- Click the Spin button to start the game round.
Who wants to be a millionaire slot pays money if you build one or more winning combinations on active lines. A sequence of three or more identical symbols is considered winning if the first icon of this sequence is located on the leftmost reel. For several paid sequence formed on different active paylines, the total payment will be made.The total amount of winnings is equal to the product of your bet and a multiplier, the value of which can be seen in the paytable section.
Who wants to be a millionaire slot available for download. You can also play the game through the web interface. You will see an exciting question over reels. On the sides are the numbers corresponding to the numbers of paylines. All the main interface elements are below:
- Stake/Line is a control to determine the amount of the bet per payline;
- Lines control is designed to choose a number of paylines for bettings;
- Spin button is used to start game round manually;
- Total stake is a field showing the total amount of the bet;
- Total paid is a field displaying total payments for all formed paid combinations;
- The auto spin button is designed for those who do not want constantly run each game round manually;
- Paytable button is designed to go to the reference section.
All the symbols that the who wants to be a millionaire slot displays on its reels are directly related to the television show of the same name. The categories of ordinary icons include images of players, tables with a question and answer choices, a question mark, a chair for a computer desk, a currency sign, a game logo, and others.Symbols with special functions are also present:
- Wild with the image of five players who can take part in the show. These symbols do not create paid combinations. Wild can replace an inappropriate icon to help you form a winning sequence.
- Lifeline symbol with tips for a game participant. This symbol is an analog of Scatter. Collect three or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels to start the bonus game with free spins. During this round, the current rate is used. Also here offered additional features that you will learn about yourself.
- Player’s Choice as an indicator of yellow and green elements. This symbol combines the functions of Scatter and Wild. Collect three or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels to launch the first thematic mini-game. Before launching the bonus game, you will receive x1 payment of your bet .
- Jackpot Ladder with a picture of a table with questions that were answered correctly. Land three or more of these icons anywhere to start the second bonus mini-game.
Who wants to be a millionaire slot offers to play two themed bonus rounds:
- Player’s Choice, playing which you have to choose one of the proposed positions. You will receive a large amount of money if you make the right choice.
- Jackpot Ladder is a mini-game, playing that you have to climb a tree. This tree looks unusual because it grows money instead of leaves. The most valuable prizes at the top of the tree.
This slot does not play the jackpot. The maximum win at the normal game mode is x250. You have the chance to get even more generous prizes during the bonus rounds.
The appearance of the who wants to be a millionaire slot by OpenBet tells us that this software developer does not want to impress you with stunning graphics. However, a large number of additional features – this is what is really good at OpenBet.You definitely do not get bored with a fun company of a few special symbols, a bonus game with free spins, as well as two themed mini-games. Additionally, this slot has a pretty high RTP.