About Wipeout Slot
Wipeout slot machine is an online video slot game which is powered by Barcrest Games. It has an animated surfing theme and works well to keep you in the beach mentality featuring a bleach blonde surfer taking a big wave. Music definitely fits the theme. This game is mobile-friendly and Mac-friendly, both.
Wipeout slots game by Barcrest offers many standard features such as the Scatter and Wild, but also includes advanced bonuses and free spins. Casino players get total freedom to play this slot with real money or for free.
Most Popular Casinos
It’s 4-row video slot gaming including 10-paylines and 5-reels. Featured symbols include as follows:
- Hippie Van symbol
- Wild symbol
- Sun With sunglasses symbol
- Generic characters symbol
- Surfer dude symbol
The winner replaces the surfer and the wild symbol for everything to help make payouts. The highest profitable symbol is the wild, which can bring you 250 coins when it arrives five times on the payroll.
There is also AutoPlay feature to spin the reels for 5 to 25 times with your chosen betting options.
Animations are not a big part of this slot, but at least in the victory, you will see the surfer who knocks around on the board. Whenever it appears three or more times on the screen, it also says the fully pressed stereotyped surfer phrases.
How to Play
Wipeout provides you with the ten colourful badges playing on both sides of the game colourful reels. These badges represent 10 pay lines and act as anchor positions animating winning combinations.
The game uses the following virtual controls running at the bottom of the screen:
- The Stake Per Line Widget to customize how much you like to bet on a single spin. The game accepts from £0.10 to £50.00. Use the Green button for increase the bet and the Red button for decrease it.
- The Lines Widget to customize how many pay lines are currently active. To adjust the number, use the Green button to set the number of active lines and the Red button to set the number down.
- The Stake Widget displays the number of per-line products and currently active pay lines. It shows the total stake per spin.
- The Big Green Spin Button opens for you a paid spin of the reels.
- The Paid Window shows a total paid prizes of your last spin. The prizes from bonus rounds are displayed in the popup window.
- The Autoplay Button stimulates a popup from 10 to 50 automatic spin to five options. The game reduces the amount of the total part from balance with each spin. The play continues until the last time or you go out of the game, or until you interrupt the feature, or until your balance falls below the required amount.
The slot comes with both bonuses and scatters symbols in the game if it appears three times. After that it will trigger a free spin and multiply stake of yours as below:
- 5X for the Three symbols
- 25X for the Four symbols
- 250X for the Five symbols
When the bonus round will be triggered, the water will wash out on the reels before the free spin starts.
Advance Free Spin
The most interesting element for these free spin is that they can be unlimited and when you get out of life then only it will be finished. You start the bonus round with three advance lives and remove one of your life if the wipeout symbols are visible every time.
However, you can also get life back by settling a surfer start on the reels. But keep in mind that at any time you can not have more than 3 lives, so if you have in 1 to 2 lives, you will only get life back.
Any time you receive either Wipe Out or Surfer Head, you will receive a 4X bonus on your trigger condition. The bonus round proceeds until you have lost all your life or have reached the 50 spins which is a maximum prize.
Wipeout does a good job with casinos experience, it’s fun to play. The sunshiny theme puts you in the mood for an exciting experience, while there are some extra thrills in this game that will keep you entertained for a while. The graphics and music of Wipeout are not a big plus, but both definitely balance the beach theme and affix something to the game.
On the other side, the slot does not have a real secondary screen for the bonus round. We love the 3-life concept of the bonus feature, but it would be nicer to see another screen round blended.
Overall, Wipeout slot is a game worth a try for a while.