About Wolf Hunters Slot
Yggdrasil Gaming has brought to you the opportunity to test your valour against the Werewolf terrorising the medieval town, where the Wolf Hunter slot machine will bring you. This 20 play lines 5×3 layout quest-based video slot has an uncanny and spine-chilling Werewolf theme. Play Wolf Hunters slot machine online to save the town from the dangers of the monsters amidst the ghostly buildings in the murky moonlit night.
Most Popular Casinos
Features Unique to Wolf Hunters Slot Machine
- The coin size varies from 0.005 to 5 credits. And players can bet in the range of 0.10 to 100 credits every spin.
- The Werewolf icon, when hit by a random hunter, will change to the sticky wild and you will be granted with one extra free spin. This is called The Werewolf Feature. With every hit, the Werewolf will lose its life by one point, and as it hits zero, the Slayer Free Spins feature is activated.
During this, you are not only awarded with 10 bonus spins but also all the Werewolf symbols change to wild. Moreover, every successful hit by the Hunter will earn it 1 point, and on the accumulation of 100 points, the Rage Free Spin feature is fired up. You will receive seven free spins with an upgrade of the Hunter while the feature lasts.
- The Wild symbol can substitute all other symbols, but the scatter in both the Free Spin mode and the base game.
- Wolf Hunters game comprises of namely three Free Spins round feature:
- The Scatter Spins bonus is triggered when one spin in the base game lands two Free Spin symbols. Players receive 10 comp spins with the possibility of bagging more.
- If you collect three Hunter or three Huntress Free Spin Symbols, you will be extended with two Free Spins and the Hunter will be upgraded. When this happens, the Werewolf hit by the Hunter, will change into wild and expand both ways by a reel.
- The next comp spins feature is the Rage Free Spin and Slayer Free Spin, already mentioned above.
The Gameplay Options
- To adjust the size of your bet, hit the “Coin Value +/-“button.
- Hit “Spin” to start the game by spinning the reels.
- With the “Max Bet” button, you can lay a bet with the maximum wager value available.
- Using the “Autoplay” button, you can spin the reels for an incessant but predetermined number of times.
Cheats and Tips to Win
The various other symbols exclusive to this game are blue diamonds, purple spades, green clubs, red hearts, poison bottles, monster traps, stakes, and the much-feared Werewolf. The Werewolf is a symbol with the highest payout and landing a combination of five of them along a single pay line will get you a multiplier of 25x. The maximum you can bag in one spin is 500x, which will happen only when the entire screen is filled with the wild symbols. You can also multiply your bet by 2,500x only if you finish a continuous respin series with numerous respins till the time the wild symbols fill up your screen. The Wolf Hunters RTP is 96.3%, and the jackpot is worth 15,000 credits.
Wolf Hunter is one of the most popular Yggdrasil Gaming slots and has a medium to high variance. It is not unknown that slot machines are games based on luck so you can never be guaranteed of sure wins or big hauls. This is why; Yggdrasil has packed its slots with a plethora of bonus features and free spins to boost your winning probability. All you can do on your part is to read the rules, terms, and conditions of the games thoroughly and use the bonus features smartly. Also, for beginners, it is recommended that you play Wolf Hunters free to figure out your strategy before you play Wolf Hunters for real money.
A Concluding Thought
The visuals paired with the eerie soundtrack and Werewolf howls is the perfect example of impeccable graphics and animation. Built with the JS and HTML5 technology, Wolf Hunters casino slot online is available across a range of platforms from desktops and laptops to mobile phones and tablets. Players can enjoy this slot on some of the top casinos online like Casumo, CasinoEuro, SportsBet, and Betsafe casinos.