YayBingo Casino Preview
Yay Bingo online casino started its operations in April 2018. It is a fairly new player in the industry but it has made its mark among avid gamers. It uses a vivid pink scheme and boasts of no-wager requirement gameplay. Although it is young, it can compete with other gambling sites because it works under the management of a well-known company in the online casino industry.
It operates under the legal name Cassava Enterprises Limited. Yay Bingo casino is powered by 888 Holdings PLC, a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange. It is a company that operates multiple gambling sites.
Upon review, one can see that Cassava Enterprises Limited is a legal entity based out in Gibraltar, a country that is part of the European Union. Both the subsidiary and the parent companies, 888 Holdings, are regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission. On top of that, the company is also subject to audits by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
Upon review of the site, it shows that Yay Bingo casino offers many games. These are exciting ones because they do not happen 24/7. The activities have schedules and several of these only happen once a week. The jackpot prizes also vary so a player will spend the rest of the week in anticipation of the game.
- Ace Club – only for VIP and operates on the 5th of every month. Game time starts at 19:45. The jackpot is 250 GBP. There is a VIP program in Yay Bingo casino but only registered players know about the tier structure.
- Street Party – the game operates daily at 19:30 and the jackpot is 250 GBP.
- Kaching – you can only play this game if you are invited. The schedule is not available on the site, but the games happen daily. And the jackpot is 50 GBP. One thing to surmise is if this game is only available to VIPs.
- Last Call – the game happens late at night, but the schedule is not announced. The jackpot is 100 GBP.
There are other games available, and they are categorized as either 90-ball or 75-ball.
- All the games have the same rules.
- There is also a 52-ball version, but the site does not advertise this as much as the others.
- The price of each card for each game varies. You can buy some for 5 GBP and the others for as low as 1 GBP.
Here are some rules you must remember.
- To play the game, you must buy at least one card.
- You can buy up to a maximum of 96 cards per game.
- You need to fund your account before you can buy cards. You cannot use winnings from free spins to buy cards.
- If you are disconnected while playing, the system will continue playing your cards for you. If you won, this is the first thing you will see upon logging back. You will also see that your winnings have already been credited to your account.
Yay Bingo casino does offer slots. A review of the front page shows that there are more than 300 slots to choose from. The themes are varied, and one can find his slot machine according to his taste. The common themes we saw in the Yay Bingo casino new slot games are Hawaiian, animals, ancient themes, such as Egyptian and Native American. The slots vary between 5-reel and 7-reel slots.
During the game proper, it will stop for a few moments and announce if someone already won. The message that pops up on your screen will also show how much the person won.
According to Yay Bingo casino, the average return to a player for a 75-ball game is around 70% while the house has an edge of 30%. This is an enticing proposition to anyone who wants to wager against the house. However, this algorithm also changes depending on the number of cards that the players bought and used in the game.
Further review of the site shows that Yay Bingo does not offer other games apart from 90-ball and slots. However, the site offers scratch games.
Yay Bingo mobile casino works perfectly on tablets and mobile devices. The owners of the site understand that more and more people are using their gadgets to play than traditional computers.
Since Yay Bingo operates on Dragonfish, it advances the advocacy of the software developer which is to make sure that all games are compatible with mobile.
Yay Bingo gaming platform uses Dragonfish software. Dragonfish is an independent game developer that focuses on 90-ball and 75-ball games. However, it is a subsidiary of 888 Holdings, the parent company of Yay Bingo. This software runs on more than 150 casinos, and it operates across multiple casino networks.
Dragonfish has been in business for more than a decade. It does not only operate in Gibraltar. Its reach far encompasses many parts of the world that issue gaming licences to online casinos. The layout of their games are highly similar, so you may notice this if you are playing it from different sites.
Upon review, it is difficult to find customer service support for Yay Bingo. At the site, there is a Help button found on the left of the page, but it will only take you to the FAQ section. You need to navigate your way through the site to find the phone number for the Yay Bingo support team.
You may contact Yay Bingo at a toll-free number.
- The number is 0808 238 9814 and it only works for the UK.
- Only operates between 10 AM to 2 AM for seven days a week.
- Any country calling this number is subject to applicable telecommunication fees.
There is no live chat support for non-registered users, and email inquiries may take up to 48 hours to resolve. Contacting the management through email can only be done through their site.
Further review of the site reveals that there are no betting minimum or limits. What’s good about Yay Bingo is that it eliminated its wagering requirements in many of its games.
- Every day, a player can get up to 5 free spins, and he can spin all of these.
- These five free spins are on top of the registration and VIP bonuses
- The only caveat is that some games may require a wager minimum.
- It is impossible to say which games these are because Yay Bingo did not elaborate on it.
A computer program decides which games are eligible for no-wager and which ones are not. Only when the free spins have been credited will you find out if they qualify for no-wager plays.
Bonus Points, VIP, and Promotions
After reviewing the site, it is evident that Yay Bingo casino bonuses are enticing for players.
In Yay Bingo casino all players who deposit 10 GBP and get a total value of 80 GBP. They can use the 70 GBP they received only on bingo games and the deposit for other games. They will also get 10 free spins.
The 70 GBP ticket must also be split into two games
- 30 GBP for Street Party
- 40 GBP on Big Bang
No other offers are found on the site except for an email subscription opt-in where the player can get bonuses. Yay Bingo provides a VIP program but there are no details about how it works.
Security and Fairness
A review of the company shows that it uses the industry-standard requirements for online gaming facilities. It uses Dragonfish software for its games.
- This software is compliant to the SSL protocol that works at a 128-bit encryption system.
- All the information that is exchanged between a player’s computer, his financial payments methods and Yay Bingo casino’s computers are encrypted.
- After encryption, only Yay Bingo’s computers can decode it.
- This type of encryption is commonly used by banks and online payment institutions to ensure that nobody can hack the program and steal valuable information.
The casino believes in fair play. To execute this, part of all the software programs used run what is called a Random Number Generator. It is commonly referred to as RNG in the online gambling industry. This is an algorithm which ensures that all the cards, numbers, and symbols that appear on all games are truly randomly generated. This means that it cannot be programmed in the interest of the house.
Licences and Certificates
Officially, it is licenced under the name of Tau Marketing Services Limited, subjected for review on its head office based out in London. Yay Bingo is not its only casino business. The licence number of the company is 09234379. It is certified by both the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and Great Britain Gambling Commission.
Depositing and Withdrawing
To deposit, you must be a registered account holder.
- Once logged in, you must click on the “Visit the Cashier” button and follow the instructions.
- It is during this period that you can use promo codes that you received from the casino.
- If you fail to do this, you need to contact customer support to find out if they can manually credit your bonus
There is no minimum requirement for the deposit. Below is a helpful table that indicates funding and withdrawal options.
|Institution Name||Deposit Amount||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Period|
|PayPal||–||5 GBP||4-5 Days|
|NETELLER||–||5 GBP||4-5 Days|
|VISA||–||5 GBP||4-7 Days|
|Mastercard||–||5 GBP||3-5 Days|
|EntroPay||–||5 GBP||4-7 Days|
|Paysafecard||–||5 GBP||3-5 Days|
|Visa Electron||–||5 GBP||4-7 Days|
Here is some withdrawal information that you may need:
- All withdrawal takes two business days to process. This does not include the number of days that the funds are in transit.
- There is no limit to the amount you can withdraw except if you won the jackpot. It does not elaborate on further rules about this clause.
- The process for withdrawal is similar to depositing. You must click on the “Visit the Cashier” link and click on “Withdraw”.
How to Start Playing
First, you must create an account. You need to fill in the details of the registration form and supply the following information:
- Email address
The site blocked several countries but this list is not available.
There is no sandbox account offered right now. The moment you register, you need to deposit and play real money.
After registration, you may now claim your welcome bonus by inserting the promo code in the appropriate box. You need to do this on your first deposit. Note that you can only access free spins by clicking on Free Spins at the top of the screen.
After careful review, we can say that Yay Bingo casino is a great choice for fans. It has great offers for free spins which are useful while you are waiting for the activity to start. The wonderful thing about it is that the jackpot prizes for the games are progressive. This means that if no one wins the game after all the balls are drawn, the jackpot prize is accumulated until somebody wins.
One thing that needs improvement in the site is how the website is designed. Although it works perfectly with mobile devices, the layout is somewhat bland.
It is also difficult to find out how to contact the casino if you are not a registered user. If you are an account holder, the “Contact Us” link is put on top of the page.
Funding options are also few. There are only a handful of establishments supporting it right now. But as it grows, we are positive that more payment solutions will be made available to its clients.
Lastly, the absence of table and card games makes the site a specialized niche. On the bright side, this can make its marketing efforts bear fruit since it will attract customers that only want to play 90-ball or 75-ball. However, it may also alienate customers who want to move from these activities to other games like poker and baccarat.