About Zombie Slots Slot
Zombie video slot in casinos online consists of 20 paylines which are spread over three rows, five reels format. Devotees of the nearly dead will value this present amusement similarity.
Most Popular Casinos
NetEnt, the developer of the Zombie casino slot online, has given the fans of Zombie culture a game with subtle highlights. This five reels, 20 payline slot involves the features that make up a particular horror game. It provides a dramatic, frightfully ridiculous gaming experience with its zombie-killing Bonus game, Random and stacked wilds, and Free Spins.
The scene is set in a shopping centre that is vacant of life beside the blood-splashed, blue-confronted zombies swarming the rails. An intense, blood and guts film block echoes out to stamp winning paylines. The ambient melodies are NetENT’s spookiest yet. When you turn the reels, you hear the sound of dismantled voices whispering. There is an exceptionally annoying and startling sound played each time you turn a triumphant mix. This sound is sufficient enough to influence players to bounce out of their skin.
Higher-esteem images provide all the dreadful gruesomeness you anticipate from zombie-themed stimulation. Each image is either drooling or splashed with blood. The unique symbols are:
- A cutting apparatus,
- Trailed by a gas mask,
- A cerebrum,
- A disjoined eyeball lastly,
- A hatchet crossed with a nail-studded bat.
Then the Lower esteem symbols are the five card symbols A, K, Q, J, 10. They all show up as scratchy figures in a sparkling blue fluid.
The paylines aren’t customizable, yet players can modify the wager level in the vicinity of one and 10. Play anywhere from 1 to 20 wager lines for each spin in Zombie featuring ten wagering levels. Coins vary from 0.01 to 1.00, while the base wager per turn is .20 and the max bet is 200.00. The max no. of coins players can win during the Zombie Score feature is 555 coins. Likewise, you can earn a jackpot of up to 100K coins at once.
Do Not Dread the Gruesomeness as It Brings You, Riches!
When you play Zombie slot machine online, you experience Wild substitutes, a zombie-killing Stacked Wild game and Scramble image Free Spins.
- The Wild symbols include “WILD” in yellow over a red foundation. It substitutes for all symbols except the Bonus and Scatter symbols.
- Players have to get at least three of the sparkling blue unsafe waste tube Scatter image positioned crosswise over reels 2, 3 or 4. Zombie will grant you five free twists in this scenario.
- When you are in Free Spins, your wager line wins are increased and aggravated after each turn. The main turn has a 1x multiplier, the second 2x etc. It continues to rise to the point when you achieve the last fifth turn which has a 10x multiplier.
You might watch the two-headed-zombie Random Wild image fly up outside of Free Spins mode. It can show up after any turn that hasn’t actuated either the Stacked Wild or Free Spins components. And this random wild can switch up to six images into Wilds.
- The Stacked Wild element is incorporated in the Zombies Bonus Game.
- A “Zombie Score” box pops up. It monitors a coin sum that is granted given the wager level of the round that activated the Free Spins.
- The Stacked Wild covers three sections so it can’t be missed. It highlights a bleeding zombie is coming near you, and it only shows up on reel three.
- With each turn, the zombies reposition closer towards you, and you win a money prize for each one that you shoot.
- If you land a big win, you will see a zombie right before. This zombie’s head is horrifyingly hacked with a meat blade.
Appalling yet Rewarding
The RTP average of this game is a whopping 97.2%. It’s not the best game, but it’s not the worst either. It’s a low to medium variance game with little yet regular wins. You can avail huge wins if you get a high paying combo with the significant 10x multiplier. Hence, if you play Zombie for real money, brace yourself for an unnerving experience!